1. Take a photo of a beautiful flower garden and upload it to your friend’s computer as a screensaver when they’re not looking.
2. Plant some seeds in a communal garden (or anywhere else they’ll grow).
3. Put some flower bouquets in your office to brighten it up a bit.
4. Send some flowers to a friend who has a sad face in their Facebook status.
5. Make someone laugh with this classic joke: How do trees get on the Internet? They LOG in.
6. Turn your tip in a restaurant into an origami rose. The extra effort will show how much you enjoyed your evening.
7. Make a message out of flowers in your front garden so everyone that passes your house gets a nice boost.
8. Flowers always make good painting subjects. Paint a bunch of flowers in a portrait to give to your friend to hang in their house.
9. Make some home-made potpourri for someone.
10. Make a sunny flower-power playlist.
11. Help your mum in the garden. Or anywhere else. You should always help your mum
12. Put some flowers on a lonely-looking grave
13. Plant an apple tree in a public space so people can have fresh apples in Summer
14. Mail some seeds to someone who like gardening
15. Steal someone’s weeds from their garden without them knowing. It’s the stealthiness that makes it special. Also, if you take flowers by mistake, no one will know.